Federal Work-Study Program

Federal Work-Study (FWS) is campus-based federal Title IV financial aid that comes in the form of employment. The FWS program provides students with an opportunity to be placed in a part-time job that accommodates their academic schedule.

Application Process:

The FAFSA is the application that is used for federal government grants. How to Apply?

Eligibility Requirements:

Don't have Federal Work-Study?

Request Federal Work-Study by submitting this form to the Financial Aid Office.

Manage your Federal Work Study.

OFF-CAMPUS Supervisors

Off-campus employers may post job opportunities for students. Non-profit community service employers may submit an application to participate in the Federal Work-Study Off-Campus Program.