The HRA Work Study Program provides a limited number of paid work opportunities for CUNY EDGE students.
- HRA determines eligibility and the number of hours each student is assigned.
Work Study Site Placement
- CUNY EDGE staff identify available work opportunities on campus.
- We screen and match students to appropriate sites, taking into consideration their majors, interests, and experience.
- Students gain invaluable professional experience and build their resumes.
- Students are able to work up to 19 hours per week.
Process of Hiring an HRA Work Study Student
- Please contact, HRA Work Study Campus Coordinator, Jonathan Alejo at 718-289-5603 or via email: Jonathan.Alejo@bcc.cuny.edu to talk about the mission and visions of the program.
All students attending work-study orientation must complete mandatory professional development training before beginning their placement site.